Also known as OPG (orthopantomogram) or Rotational radiography is a wonderful method of recording an image of all the teeth and their positions in your mouth at one single time. Also, the radiation exposure is lower than having individual X-rays taken of different segments of your mouth.
– Broad anatomic region is imaged
– Low radiation dose
– Convenient, easy and fast
– The entire procedure takes 14 seconds expsure time
– Procedure can be performed on patients who cannot open their mouth
– Easy for edentulous patients, patients who do not tolerate intraoral procedure well, patients with multiple tooth / Oral pathology
– No overlapping of facial bones